The generous spirit of our volunteers has provided valuable support to The New Life Center, and have had a tremendous impact on our ministry. Regardless of your skills or experience, we can find a place for you. Church groups, work groups, and even families can assist us in vital ways. We welcome your efforts and thank you in advance for considering The New Life Center for your next individual or group service project.
Mentoring - Mentors meet with clients in one-on-one sessions and compassionately listen to clients needs and present Biblical answers.
Administrative - Help with various office-related activities such as mailings and computer work.
Support Services - Assist in sorting, cleaning, and stocking donated clothing and baby supplies.
Data Entry - Enter information into databases via computer.
Cleaning - Help clean our center. Groups are welcome.
Special Events - Help with the planning and execution of client-service oriented events, as well as our annual fundraising events, such as The Chocolate Extravaganza.
Receptionists - Answer phones and greet individuals at The New Life Center.
Thank you to our Church Partners!
Parkway Baptist, Bloomfield Baptist, Chaplin Baptist, New Salem Baptist, Riverview Baptist, St Joseph Church, Episcopal Church of the Ascension, First Cedar Creek, Redeemer Fellowship, Grace Fellowship, Wickland Baptist, Good Shepherd Lutheran, & Cox's Creek Baptist!
We have 3 fundraisers currently. We have the "Change for Change" campaign, The Turkey Fun Run and Family Stroll, and the Chocolate Extravaganza.
"Change For Change"
• Pick start and end dates for your campaign (allowing 4 weeks in between).
• Request the number of bottles your group needs and pick them up at The New Life Center.
• Announce the fundraiser through provided bulletin inserts/flyers.
• Distribute the empty bottles, fill them with change, cash, or check, and collect them back by your designated end date. You can count the change and bring the empty bottles and a check to The New Life Center, or The New Life Center will count the change and tell you how much you raised!
The Turkey Fun Run & Family Stroll
Every year on Thanksgiving morning we gather for a 5K race! We offer early registration as well as morning of registration.
The Chocolate Extravaganza
Our biggest fundraiser of the year is the Chocolate Extravaganza in mid-February! Get dressed up and come join us for a night filled with all of the chocolate treats you can eat and a silent auction!
The New Life Center values prayer. Your spiritual support is vital to rebuilding broken families. You can get involved in transforming lives when you join our email prayer list and receive monthly updates and prayer requests.
The New Life Center has need for and accepts the following NEW:
• Diapers & Wipes
• Toiletries (diaper rash cream, lotion, shampoo, soap, feminine products, etc)
• Booster Car Seats
• Cribs (or funding for - $105)
• Car Seats (or funding for - $45)
We have need for and accept the following NEW or GENTLY USED:
• Children's clothing size Preemie-5T
• Baby Proofing Supplies
• Infant Feeding Supplies (bottles, sippy cups, bibs, etc)
• Baby Equipment (high chairs, pack n plays, strollers, exersaucers, etc)
Donations are tax-deductible.
It's simple. Just ask for the "CHOOSE LIFE" plate when renewing your auto registration. The plate will cost extra for two reasons: 1) there is a $10 donation to The New Life Center if the plate is purchased in Nelson County; and 2) the plate itself costs money for the state to offer. So, once the plate is purchased, the cost each year is just like any basic plate except there is a $10 donation added to it.